We're looking for a driven and motivated Sales Development Representative to work with our existing small team based at our co-working space in Downtown Austin.
As part of the Sales Development team (Inbound), you will be responsible for qualifying inbound marketing generated leads and converting those leads into business listings. You will be assigned leads in a defined geography. You will be a support role to Sales and Account Management at Flippa. You will work with business owners to help them understand Flippa. You will discover opportunities by qualifying the business and presenting the Flippa solution.
You will get to:
- Qualify and call 30-50 inbound marketing generated leads daily
- Discover legitimacy and readiness to sell for each inbound lead
- Manage a pipeline of working leads and follow up regularly to maximize lead conversion
- Immediately respond to all inbound leads.
- Focus relentlessly on qualifying and driving demand generation leads from business owners
- Drive and manage qualifying through both audio and video calls with end user
- Conduct video calls to demonstrate the Flippa service to qualified end user customers/prospects
- Input, update and maintain CRM records on each account and opportunity for assigned area(s).
- Weekly forecast meetings and updates
- Knowledge of the Flippa service and continued training and maintenance of skill-set.
- Follow-up on all activities
This is a results-oriented business and you will be measured on the successful achievement of monthly quotas for emails, calls and converted listings. In addition to the agreed salary, you will be paid a commission on any listing that convert to a sale.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Together with your previous sales experience, you are a quick learner who is driven to succeed in a fast moving environment. You will have prior experience working with and selling to small business customers, ideally having worked with a team that is being built from the ground up.
You're confident and commercially savvy and have the ability to quickly engage with a variety of people - strong communication and listening skills including writing and by phone are mandatory. You enjoy asking questions and going into the detail in order to understand potential customers.
In order to be successful in this role, you'll need to organise and manage your work effectively - the ability to multi-task is essential. Working knowledge of a CRM, Excel and other productivity tools will give you an advantage.
It will also be desirable for you to:
- Have an interest in a start-up environment and interest in digital, online products and services
- Experience or a level of comfort working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, dealing with global clients.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Have positive attitude and desire “go the extra mile” to achieve great things for Flippa
- Why Flippa?
Nothing about Flippa is boring or conventional. When you work at Flippa you’re working in a team that values all input, regardless of position and experience. We support each other to reach goals and celebrate the wins.
Selling a business is hard. It’s easy with Flippa. We’re building a business that make’s it easier for our clients to sell theirs.